Get ready for the Snatch Clinic this weekend! We’d like to remind everyone that we will be working for 3 hours on Saturday so it’s important to bring a few items. We recommend that everyone brings water bottles, lifting gears (oly shoes, wrist wraps, weight belts, etc) and maybe some snacks during some breaks.
Workout of the Day
Four Rounds for time:
2o Wall Ball (20/14#)
30 Push Ups
40 Walking Lunges w/ 45/35# plate
Rx+1: 2:1 Wall ball and clapping push ups
Rx-1 to 3: Modify movement
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cubed, cooked, and frozen* (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 scoop Formulx Vanilla Recovery Protein Powder (or any protein you prefer)
- 1 tablespoon sweetener (honey, maple syrup, etc.)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½-1 teaspoon ground coffee (depending what you prefer)
- 1 tablespoon ground chia seeds (this is optional, but it thickens the shake a bit)
- Place all ingredients in a blendtec (or other blender/food processor) and puree until completely smooth.
- Drink up buttercup!